MILLENNIUM CUP

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  CalendrierCalendrier  

Partagez | 

[AOS] cartes Open War

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
yul

MessageSujet: [AOS] cartes Open War   Sam 19 Aoû - 1:40

ça n'est pas pour les parties égales, donc ça ne nous concerne pas trop, mais je le mets quand même

Hello again everyone !!

Do you remember the Scenario cards for 8th ? (Click on the VIDEO Link to see how they worked.). AOS have one set too on pre order this week and we received a deck with the GH2017.

How to use
-Designed for free play.
-Replace battle plan and regular map/victory condition.
-Create an exiting battle in 1 minutes.

Exemple
Split Objectives, Deployment and Twist in 3 Decks (ignore ruse and sudden death for now)

Then Reveal the top card for each deck and you should get something like this :

Objective
Treasure Hunters ! place 6 objectives and roll a dice for each one you control at the EOT. If you roll a 6 you find the treasure, player holding the treasure at the end of turn 5 win !

Deployement
Roll a dice, higher choose side.

Twist
Roll a dice on a 4+ get 2 extra twist on 1-3 play without twist.

Rolled 4 ! and picked 2 more twist (replacing the old one)

Extra twist

Get a second objectives and deploy everything first to get first turn.

Extra Objective

So i drawn an extra objective getting this :

King slayer : Kill point count, doubled if the general is killed.

Game generated

So the game we get would be :

-Deploy on the narrow side of the table.
-Deploy first all the army to go first
-2 objectives : kill points and treasure hunt. Battle can end on a tie if we both complete one.

Sound like a fun game and only took 1 minute to generate, i swear it was the first game drawn, i didn't made multiple try (yet).

Ruse and Sudden death
Ruse and SD cards are used to balance free play :

You count total wounds in the army. The one with the lower number get a Ruse, if the other player have more than double number of wounds before the game start you get a sudden death victory condition.

Drawn 1 from each deck :

Ruse : Re-spawn a lost unit.
Sudden death : Win end of turn 3 if you have no enemy models in your territory (ho ho ho).

I am not a big fan of using wounds, the cards are a great idea to generate games on the fly but i prefer to use points. (Yea i play brayherd most of the time my wounds are not SC wounds ^^). So i guess i could use the 3 first deck (deploy, objo, twist) and keep the 2 other for special occasion.

Conclusion
I'd love some rules to use Ruse and Sudden death with points. Like a reverse auction list building where the lower in points get Ruse and the one without monster get sudden death (or something like that).

To conclude : Awesome addition to the game, i'll add them to my models case this instant, so i always have them with me on play night.

/cheers.
bob.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[AOS] cartes Open War
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1