MILLENNIUM CUP

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  CalendrierCalendrier  

Partagez | 

une petite rumeur comme ça

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
yul

MessageSujet: une petite rumeur comme ça   Lun 2 Oct - 22:18

ça faisait un moment que je n'avais pas posté de rumeurs, vu le taux de pure connerie qu'elles comportent souvent.

néanmoins, comme l'on n'apprend jamais de ses erreurs (apprendre ce serait comme se mettre à lire le scénario d'une partie d'apocalypse: l'irrespect total vis à vis de traditions millénaires, un comportement hérétique frisant la rupture de l'ordre cosmique), je vous livre une rumeur que je viens de lire.

emouloun • 8 hours ago
I heard a rumor that not one but two Aelves factions are in the production line. One is the Sea/Cthullu we've heard about for a long time and the other one is a female only Aelf cult/group/thing linked to Morathi and with a strong "black" theme. And by heard I mean read, and by rumor I mean a conversation between an employee who has access to the production line and a selected community contributor. You have no reason to believe me but I'm so freaking excited I had to tell.
•Reply•Share ›
Show 1 new reply
Daniel Temouloun • 7 hours ago
Any other news for AoS? Factions, dates?

•Reply•Share ›
Temouloun Daniel • 7 hours ago
No, everything else in the convo was about 40k. Mainly SoB not being planned at all for at least the next two years. A big Talons of the Emperor release with new minis and FW minis turned into GW, but far from now. Demons codex in Jan/Feb and... no Primarch in production for the forseeing future (aka 2 years). That last part seem odd considering how everybody seems pumped about a regular release for them. I guess we'll see soon enough. If one does come out in 2018 I guess everything else could be BS too. The conversation was very cryptic, using proxy words to avoid talking directly about anything, so I could be wrong about everything.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
yul

MessageSujet: Re: une petite rumeur comme ça   Mer 4 Oct - 9:30

Lord Fangio •
Considering that a staffer at GW yesterday absentmindedly told me that his first army of 2018 would be sisters because he will finally not have to deal with metal. Then tried to backtrack after being given the evils by the manager, I have my suspicions as to why the Kickstarter got canned.

Lord Fangio jexinator •
I have been waiting excitedly for plastic sisters since 2003. Sadly I have suffered so many dissapointments during this wait that even this I take with a handful of salt.

Though that said, the manager in the above story then started to explain how the plastic Sisters of Silence had been made to prove to the investors that there was a market for female miniatures outside of FW. And they have sold very well. Then we also have the recent investor report about wanting to make more female figurines.

Also, early this year I was talking to a GW manager in one of the London stores and he told me with great confidence that he expected Sisters to be the 11/12th codex. At the time the 10 codices before Xmas hadn't been announced, so I just assumed he meant it would be next Summer or Autumn (which was cool enough).

Again, I refuse to get excited in case GW HQ has been feeding misinformation down the lines.
yul

MessageSujet: Re: une petite rumeur comme ça   Jeu 5 Oct - 17:19

Hey Valrak. First off, great videos man!
Just watched your sisters video and I have some info you might be interested in about them. Comes from a GW employee and then a GW store owner:
We were supposed to get them before 8th became a thing. But with the whole shipping debacle they've been going through. The sisters got tied up. So they decided to hold off, wait for 8th to drop and just release them in full. Which is why we got some weird releases before the dropping of 8th. They used their "filler" releases.
There it is. Take from it what you will. Have a good one man.
yul

MessageSujet: Re: une petite rumeur comme ça   Ven 6 Oct - 19:39

Bifron

MessageSujet: Re: une petite rumeur comme ça   Lun 9 Oct - 16:19

Citation :
female only Aelf cult/group/thing linked to Morathi and with a strong "black" theme.

ho putain! ho putain! ho putain!

Citation :
Mainly SoB not being planned at all for at least the next two years.

et merde!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: une petite rumeur comme ça   

une petite rumeur comme ça
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1